viernes, 25 de julio de 2008

My Classmates!! JACQUELINE ENGLISH 4TH LEVEL


♥ Hello! These are my classmates, Fabiola, told "Faby", wearing a green t-shirt. She has brown eyes, tanned skin is thin and of average height. She lives in North Mara, Maracaibo, she has 19 years of age. She loves her family, music, dancing, chatting, sleep and cooking. She hates violence and hip-hop. His dream is to graduate. His view is that English is important and likes to learn new languages.

♥ Esther, live in city Ojeda, called "Chanflina" leads placed a sweater with purple stripes. It is high, has brown eyes and has brown skin, is very good person. Lives in Monte Claro, Maracaibo has 19 years of age. He loves music, dancing, playing tennis. He hates to hear vallenato. His dream is graduating and traveling. His view is that English is very important but does not know.

♥ Yenibeth Besides, people call it "La Negra", wearing a white shirt. She has brown eyes and brown skin is medium height. Lives in the Urb. The Soler, San Francisco. She has 23 years of age. She loves her family, music, dancing, playing tennis, chatting, talking on the phone. He hates smoking, hip-hop and violence. His dream is graduating and traveling. His English is of the opinion that it is difficult. ♥Then I took a black sweater, I have a white skin, I have blond hair, long and smooth and my eyes are dark brown, I am of average height. I am a good friend and good feelings.

No hay comentarios: